McGraw Hill’s Access mobile app and First Aid Forward platform bolster the company’s leadership in the medical education market
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Expanding its leadership in the medical education category, McGraw Hill today announced two new digital platforms to help medical professionals and students easily access trusted content that evolves and updates as medicine changes, as well as study tools that personalize the learning experience to help them succeed.
McGraw Hill’s new free Access mobile app provides students and professionals at subscribing institutions with access to a comprehensive library of trusted, world-renowned content from AccessMedicine and more than 15 other Access medical products, and a personalized learning experience on the devices they use every day. Additionally, McGraw Hill’s First Aid Forward is a new digital study resource that delivers McGraw Hill’s trusted First Aid for the USMLE content on an interactive, immersive platform that can be accessed anytime, anywhere and supports student success in the classroom and with clinical experiences.
“Medical students and clinicians for decades have trusted McGraw Hill as a provider of authoritative content and up-to-date reference materials that help them treat patients and prepare for exams,” said Scott Grillo, President of McGraw Hill’s Global Professional group. “Learners have rapidly shifted their study habits in recent years, so we’re meeting them where they are with these exciting new digital study solutions designed to offer easy, more personalized access to our wealth of trusted medical content.”
The Access mobile app and First Aid Forward complement McGraw Hill’s suite of digital subscription services and platforms for medical education that includes AccessMedicine, which has a 20-year legacy of serving medical students with trusted content from the best minds in medicine, and Boards & Beyond, a provider of on-demand medical education video libraries and comprehensive online resources acquired by McGraw Hill in 2022, whose new offerings will continue to expand this fall.
Access mobile app
The new Access app puts a comprehensive library of trusted, world-renowned content into students’ hands, providing a personalized learning experience.
- Easy access to trusted content. Learners can easily access gold-standard content that their institutions have subscribed to and search across McGraw Hill’s Access products, including AccessMedicine, AccessPharmacy, AccessEmergency Medicine and more, from a single place.
- Personalization to help students learn and save time. Through a personal dashboard, learners can quickly find book chapters, videos, images, figures, infographics, podcasts, review questions and other content they need based on their preferences, and curate their own personal library.
- Access to what learners need in whatever situation they’re in. With the Access app, learners can save content for offline view later. Learners can also use one profile to access either the app or the web.
First Aid Forward
First Aid Forward is a new digital study resource for medical students, delivering McGraw Hill’s trusted First Aid for the USMLE content through an interactive, immersive platform, and positioning students to succeed in their studies and clinical learning, while mastering board exams like USMLE and COMLEX. First Aid Forward can be accessed anytime and from anywhere.
Providing a unique digital experience with access to comprehensive content from McGraw Hill’s best-selling First Aid book collection, First Aid Forward features:
- A comprehensive collection of study and reference material that covers an array of foundational pre-clinical, clinical, and clinical-reasoning topics
- Quick-hit practice questions that help students prepare for board exams like USMLE and COMLEX
- Features that enable students to organize how they study, like advanced notetaking, highlighting, search and audio reading
- Student-to-student guides written and contributed by students
For more information about First Aid Forward, visit: https://www.mheducation.com/professional/program/first-aid-forward
Watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV64EfBmGps
McGraw Hill is a leading global education company that partners with millions of educators, learners and professionals around the world. Recognizing their diverse needs, we build trusted content, flexible tools and powerful digital platforms to help them achieve success on their own terms. Through our commitment to equity, accessibility and inclusion, we foster a culture of belonging that respects and reflects the diversity of the communities, learners and educators we serve. McGraw Hill has over 40 offices across North America, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions for PreK-12, higher education, professionals and others available in more than 80 languages. Visit us at mheducation.com or find us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter.
SOURCE McGraw Hill
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-digital-innovations-from-mcgraw-hill-aim-to-meet-shifting-learning-habits-of-medical-students-and-clinicians-301919913.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com